Hello~ everyone, xiedho is here~ ^^
I am the new contributor here in figmania and i believe this is my first review here. My first review for figmania will be Figma Miki Sayaka (Figma no.124). Well, there is a reason why i choose Miki Sayaka as my first review here. First of all, this figma is my favorite figma (right now) along with Figma Index (i will make a review for figma index soon).
Okay, let’s start our review here. I hope you enjoy it ^^
Well, first about the chara itself.. Miki Sayaka is one of the heroine from Puella Magi Madoka Magica. You can read the article about miki sayaka above, at the link that i gave
1. Box Art
Don’t worry, it is still fresh right before i want to make this review..
Well, you are lucky guys because i make the “fresh figma’s photo” LOL
2. The Contents
As you can see, we get so many accessories here~
the contents for this figma are:
- Figma Miki Sayaka (of course)
- 5 pairs of various shaped hands
- 3 Faceplates
- 2 manteaus
- 8 swords
- 8 mini stand for swords
- 1 stand as usual
- 1 Magic Circle (i didn’t notice it until i check it last time)
*picture for 8 pairs of various hands
*picture for stand
*picture for magic circle
*picture for 2 manteaus
for manteaus, the left one is made from fabric, it is more easy to use (and also flexible) and the right one is made from a hard plastic.
3. The Figma
well, if you maximize the joint of hand and leg, it will become like this
Dat leg and shoes
Dat hand and body
4. The Action
Finally, we came to this session. Well, i will post as many as possible for this.
Miki Sayaka with pvc manteau
The pvc manteau really heavy, so heavy that i must use stand to help it
sayaka with fabric manteau
fabric manteau can also make like this
Sayaka with Exia Trans-am pose LOL
Onigiri slash (roronoa zoro) style
The magic circle can be used like this..
So as i pray.. UNLIMITED BLADE WORKS!! Oops, wrong quotes.. LOL
- Good colors
- The accessories really good (eight swords, magic circle and fabric manteau)
- The faceplate is so cute no matter how much i see it.
- The articulation for leg is bad because of skirt
- The joint, we can still clearly see it. I hope max factory will do something for this.
As for score..
- Detail = 8/10 (Good details, and the color is really great)
- Playable = 9/10 (So many pose that i can make from this figure)
- Articulation = 7/10 (Skirt is the common issue in figma articulation)
- Packaging = 9/10 (Great box art, cool accessories)
- Price = 8/10 (Worth it :2thumbup)
Overall = 9/10
4. Last Words
Well well, we already on conclusion session. Last word that i want to say in this review, Figma Miki Sayaka is a good figure.. TRUST ME!! You won’t regret when you buy it, especially for puella magi’s fans.
See you again anyway, thank you so much for reading my review
Prepare for the next review anyway!!