It seems like Max just doesn’t want to let us rest, with the recent previews of Hatsune Miku Append Figma, revealed as close as you can get her not only one but two(!!) extra faceplates, which was adapted from her box art and her PVC version. Let’s cut the chit-chatting and get on with the pictures.
updated: accessories and links to buy
PVC and figma side-by-side
Now all the Figmania all over the world must’ve been dying to get that face, and guess what? Max granted our wish brotha!! sista!! Here goes, the previews of the new faces :3
Alright, here goes, for real, the preview of the new faceplates, brace yourselves men, it’s going to be bumpy, watch out, you probably will get your heart struck’d, hard.
First come the closed eyes faceplate, I really like the serene look Max has given to us, sure it surely (if not copying) resembles the special faceplate we get from Miku Live Stage version, but this one isn’t smiling like the Live Stage version, so you hope we’ll forgive you with these changes? you know we do :3
This, my friend, successfully hooked me up with the Figma, well to be frank even if they didn’t include the faceplate I will still buy her anyway. But this faceplate seriously THE BEST ICING ON MY CAKE Max has ever given to us. Ever since the news about her PVC back in 2010 arise, I’ve been dying to get her Figma. Now what, Max has decided to grant my wish? awesome Max, a truly bro you are.
This probably is not my favorite pose, but it sure is elegant. Look at that bare DELICOUS feet! That slender waist, that long arms, the sexy gloves, THE SKIMPY OUTFIT. It’s just gold, right there. No question asked, an insta-buy for me, the crowd would probably swarms the online stores when the pre-orders opened, I don’t want to miss my chance for her, I think I’ll contact the local sellers now!
There you go, our #100 Figma, bared with all her faceplates. Happy? I’m excited as hell at the moment I don’t even know what to write. Oh yeah got to call the sellers, bye2 peasants, I’ll just go and pre-order her pre-order slot now, see ya when I see ya.
This is the new Miku Append’s accessories and followed by her release date! It’s already opened for pre-order and you can order it over at online shops all around the internet.
And now taken from GSC’s website itself,
- Using the smooth yet poseable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
- A beautiful gradient effect has been applied to her hair, arms and legs to recreate the unique transparent feeling of Append Miku.
- She comes with three expressions: a standard smiling face, a face with closed eyes for her ‘awakening’ pose as well as a more mature expression.
- The extra parts on her hips, upper arms and breast area can all be removed and reattached whenever you want.
- A poseable figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.Product Details
- Product Name figma Miku Hatsune: Append ver. (ふぃぐま はつねみく あぺんど ver.)
- Series Miku Hatsune: Append
- Manufacturer Max Factory
- Category figma
- Price 3000円 (including tax)
- Release Date 2011/08
- Specifications Painted ABS&PVC non-scale posable figure with stand included, approxmately 135mm in height
- Sculptor Max Factory, Masaki Asai
- Released by Max Factory
- Distributed by Good Smile Company
You can read our other posts regarding this beautiful piece of art within these links below 🙂
Signum, over and out! *runs off to get her slot*
Credits are given to Syaban Ardiansyah for the quick alert.
Next is as usual pictures are taken from Ameblo :3